Quick & Easy Chocolate and Nut Cookies with Pancake Mix.
You can cook Quick & Easy Chocolate and Nut Cookies with Pancake Mix using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Chocolate and Nut Cookies with Pancake Mix
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 70 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 30 grams of Almond slices (peanuts, macadamia nuts, etc…your preferred nuts）.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate bar.
Quick & Easy Chocolate and Nut Cookies with Pancake Mix step by step
- Put the butter into a heatproof bowl, and microwave for about 30 seconds at 500 W, then cream the butter with a whisk..
- Add the sugar, and mix with the whisk..
- Add the beaten egg little by little, and mix well with the whisk each time..
- Add the pancake mix, and fold it in with a spatula until no longer floury..
- Add the nuts such as almond slices, and fold them in with the spatula..
- Finely chop the chocolate bar. Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Shape the dough from Step 5 into 2 cm high balls and drop on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a spoon and chopsticks ..
- Sprinkle with the Step 6 chocolate bits on top of the dough from Step 7 one by one, and lightly press them down..
- They look like this..
- First, bake in the oven preheated to 160℃ for about 5 minutes. Next, turn up the temperature to 170℃, and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Remove from the oven right away, and let them cool..
- And you're done!.
- Make some cute animal cookies with pancake mix!.
- How about langue de chat (chocolate sandwich) cookies with ganache in between? https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171741-french-style-chocolate-sandwich-cookies.
- These raisin butter sandwich cookies are delicious too..