Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes topped with tangy strawberry cream cheese frosting. I've never made banana The combination of cream cheese frosting and banana bread is quite epic for me. However, instead of regular cream cheese frosting for my.
You'll go bananas over these fluffy Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting & a generous caramel drizzle. They are my most favorite cupcakes, coz CARAMEL! This super delicious Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe is very easy to make. You can cook Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- You need 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 box of strawberry jello (I used the small box).
- You need 1 box of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1 stick of butter (Softened).
- You need 4 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
Made from scratch with fresh bananas. These Strawberry Cupcakes are made with fresh strawberry puree and topped with cream cheese frosting! To make the cream cheese frosting, you just need a few ingredients. I love the combination of cream cheese and banana cupcakes, and also that the frosting isn't loaded with powdered sugar.
Strawberry banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting step by step
- Whisk eggs. Add cake mix, water, butter milk, oil and jello to eggs. Beat well..
- Slowly add buttermilk to mixture. Mix well..
- Add banana (you may want to mash it first if the banana isn't ripe enough to easily blend with mix).
- Grease your cake pan 13×9 or u can use cupcake trays – makes 24 cupcakes.
- Put in a 350° pre-heated oven and bake for about 25-35 min depending on your oven..
- Meanwhile to make frosting cream your butter and cream cheese together..
- Add vanilla and mix well. Slowly add 1/2 of sugar and milk until creamy..
- Add remaining sugar.
- Allow cake to cool completely then frost..
TIP: If you have a dairy-intolerance, you can substitute plain Greek nondairy yogurt for the cream cheese in the. And that cream cheese frosting is pretty much perfection. It's sweet, tangy and the perfect topping for delicious banana cupcakes. For the cupcakes: In a the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together, cream cheese, and butter until well. The best moist banana cupcakes with an amazing cream cheese frosting (plus flavor variation ideas!) All the tips you need to make perfect banana Chill the frosting while the cupcakes finish cooling.