Hashbrown casserole. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
The Slow Cooker Sausage, Hash Brown & Cheddar Breakfast Casserole is a huge favorite, especially for holiday mornings! You can freeze the hashbrown casserole, either before baking it or after it has been baked and cooled. This hash brown casserole is welcome at any potluck, family gathering, or holiday table, and never fails to impress despite how easy the recipe is to toss together. You can have Hashbrown casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown casserole
- You need 32 oz of bag shredded hashbrowns.
- Prepare 16 oz of tub light sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of condensed cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1/2 can of condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Note: add diced onion if you want to.
Shredded potatoes and onion bake in a slightly tangy, cheesy sauce with a crisp topping that gets its crunch from an unexpected ingredient: crushed cornflakes. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. The first Hash Brown Casserole recipes were made by combining frozen hash browns, condensed cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese together, spreading in a baking dish, topping with more cheese followed by corn flakes, crushed potato chips or crushed Ritz crackers.
Hashbrown casserole step by step
- Melt butter..
- Mix in soups, sour cream and cheese evenly..
- Slowly mix in hashbrowns.
- Butter a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Spread into dish and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes. Edges will be crispy and golden..
- Serve with sauteed yellow squash and bacon..
Hashbrown Casserole is easy, cheesy and totally delicious! This simple casserole is made easy with frozen hashbrowns! In a large bowl,combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well. The PERFECT Hashbrown Casserole is creamy, filled with cheese, super flavorful, and perfectly crispy on top. This Hashbrown Casserole recipe checks all of those boxes for a dish that will rival your favorite restaurant!