Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
Layer with the sliced onions, them cream of mushroom, half and half, salt and pepper, and then cheese. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Top with the crushed corn flakes. You can cook Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- It’s 1 bag of frozen potatoes o'Brien.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Corn flakes.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHEESY HASH BROWNS CASSEROLE? In large bowl combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Take your bag of frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag. This cheesy hashbrown potato casserole is very easy to make.
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o'Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
It sticks to your ribs, feeds a crowd, and taste even better the next day. My daughter requested this dish for Easter dinner. It's one of those quick ones that you've probably seen in a church, school or local town cookbook. Heat butter and oil in a medium skillet, than saute the onions. Whisk together melted butter, celery and mushroom soups, grated cheese, and sour cream, then add in the sauteed onions and stir.