Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups. Cut hot dogs lengthwise and chop into small pieces. Mix with ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Press each biscuit into the cups of a greased muffin tin.
Serve each hot dog muffin with relish, mustard or ketchup and enjoy 😉!! Add two hot dog pieces to each muffin. Serve warm with ketchup if desired. You can have Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick baking mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 pack (1 lb.) of hot dogs (your favorite brand!).
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of American cheese slices (cut into small squares).
- It’s of Relish.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Mustard.
Fold in the chopped hot dogs into the cornbread batter. Alternately you can press the hot dogs into the filled muffin tins, to ensure equal hot dog distribution. Carefully slice biscuits in half and press into the inside of the muffin cups. Sprinkle poppy seed evenly on edges of biscuit cups.
Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups instructions
- In a large bowl mix together bisquick baking mix, milk and Monterey Jack cheese, set bowl to the side……you can add a little bit more milk if mixture is too difficult to stir, add just enough milk so mixture is moist but not runny……..
- Take your hot dogs and cut into chunks, set to the side……I used extra hot dogs today but you’ll be fine with just a 1 pound pack !.
- Spray a muffin pan with butter cooking spray…….
- Pour some of your Bisquick mix into each muffin cup, being careful not to overfill each cup……..
- Now add some hot dogs into Bisquick mix, add as much as you can without overfilling muffin cups…….
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes or until muffin tops are golden on top……
- Place some cut up American cheese slices on top of muffins, cook for several more minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Let stand for a few minutes in your muffin pan, then remove to a serving platter……continue until Bisquick mix and hot dogs are all gone…….
- Serve each hot dog muffin with relish, mustard or ketchup and enjoy 😉!!.
Transfer biscuit cups to serving plate. Place each hot dog piece into the center of the corn muffin mixture and press down slightly. Add ¼ cup melted shortening, slightly cooled, stirring constantly. Grease muffin tins (whatever size you want) and fill them a little more than half full with batter. Chicago Dog Cups – easy muffin tin Chicago Hot Dog appetizers!