Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Be the first to rate & review! Southerners are unapologetic about their fondness for hashbrown casseroles.
They're creamy and tart with a bit of sweetness from the. If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. You can cook Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole
- It’s 350 of Degree Preheated Oven.
- Prepare of (1) 26 Ounce Bag Frozen Hashbrowns Thawed.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium Sized Onion Diced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- It’s 1 of Small Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 8 Ounces of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart. Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, lee's southern hashbrown casserole.
Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Melt butter in a medium sized saute pan, over medium high heat. Add chopped onion, and saute until softened. Around 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic, about the last minute or so..
- Add the thawed hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter mixture, into a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add shredded cheese. Continue to combine well. A stand mixer works wonders doing this!!.
- Place hashbrown mixture into a well greased 9×13" glass baking dish. Lightly smooth mixture evenly. Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and starting to brown on top. Let rest for 20 minutes. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!!.
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. In a small sauce pan, heat milk, butter, salt and garlic powder just until butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. I found myself in need of an impromptu potato dish, but I had no potatoes.