Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic). Stir together flour, wheat bran, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a large bowl. In another bowl combine brown sugar, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and applesauce. Once flax has thickened and almond milk has curdled, add to sugar mixture and whisk to thoroughly combine.
In large bowl, stir together flour, bran, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Stir remaining ingredients till gently mixed. In another bowl mix together oil, brown sugar, molasses, and apple sauce. You can cook Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic)
- You need 200 grams of Wheat bran.
- Prepare 60 grams of Oatmeal.
- It’s 160 grams of Apple juice (100%).
- Prepare 100 grams of Soy milk (non-additive, unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of each Baking soda and baking powder.
- You need 30 grams of Nuts (roasted).
- Prepare 1 of (Dried fruit).
Alternate adding milk and the dry ingredients to bran mixture. How to Make Wheat Bran Muffins. Blend together brown sugar, oat bran, flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Add eggs, chilled applesauce, and vegetable oil.
Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) instructions
- Add the apple juice and the soy milk to the wheat bran and oatmeal. Let sit to soften. Then add the other ingredients. Adding nuts gives it a crispy, delicious taste, but if you have allergies of course you can leave them out..
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan and bake at 190 ℃ for 20 minutes. They don't expand too much so you can pour them up to the edges in the muffin pan..
- These are delicious eaten when warm or cold. Cover with wrap, microwave for 15 seconds, and eat with soy milk and fruits for a filling breakfast or lunch. If you like the simple taste of whole wheat flour I definitely recommend this recipe..
You can also use wheat bran or chopped dates. In a medium bowl, combine the milk and oat bran. In a large bowl mix together brown sugar, molasses, applesauce, eggs, almond milk, apple cider vinegar until well combined, smooth and creamy. In a separate large bowl mix together dry ingredients: wheat bran, whole wheat pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix in remaining ingredients, stirring until completely combined (don't overmix them, though).