Burrito with pea guacamole & marinara sauce. Burrito with pea guacamole & marinara sauce Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, burrito with pea guacamole & marinara sauce. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty.
Toppings: Spoon a bit of salsa on top of each burrito before putting it in the oven for a burst of flavor, and a softer burrito. You can buy a healthy salsa, or make your own. To counter the spiciness, top the cooked burritos with a scoop of cooling guacamole or vegan sour cream. You can have Burrito with pea guacamole & marinara sauce using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burrito with pea guacamole & marinara sauce
- It’s of For guacamole.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s of For marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes (puree).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of flakes.
- You need of For burritos.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 of medium green pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled black beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s 4 of tortillas.
Start with the tortilla, then layer on cream cheese, pea guacamole, smashed black beans, yogurt and soy meat crumble mix. Then fold tortilla like a burrito. Spray with non-stick spray and place on a hot skillet seam down. Cook until tortilla becomes crisp, then flip and do the same thing on the other side.
Burrito with pea guacamole & marinara sauce step by step
- For guacamole:In a food processor, combine all ingredients and Pulse until you reach a guacamole like consistency (pureed)..
- For marinara sauce:Heat a medium saucepan over medium – low heat. Add the olive oil to the pan, allowing it to warm for 1 minute,then add the garlic and saute it for 2 minutes, stirring constantly until it's golden brown and fragrant..
- Add the puree of tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar and crushed Red Pepper flakes stirring to combine..
- Simmer the sauce for 7 minutes, and Stirring occasionally and then your sauce is ready..
- For Burritos:Meanwhile, in a large Skillet, saute green pepper and onion in oil until tender, 3 to 4 mins..
- Add garlic ; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chilli powder, cumin and Pepper flakes until combined..
- Add beans and rice cook and stir until heated through, 4 to 6 mins..
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of filling off-centre on each tortilla ; top with one tablespoon of Guacamole..
- Fold sides and ends over filling and rollup..
- Then serve this burrito with guacamole and marinara sauce..
To build the burritos, sprinkle ¼ cup cheddar on a tortilla, then heap some of the rice, black-eyed peas, tomato mixture and kale in the middle. Fold in the sides and roll up into a burrito. Place the burrito seam-side down on a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. The black-eyed pea and veggie mixture is just as good topped with a fried egg, salsa, avocado, and fresh cilantro. Build your burrito: Add chili sin carne to the center of the tortilla, leaving a generous border for folding.