Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito. Nikki's Pig's Feet w/ Potato Salad. Carolina Smothered Beef Liver & Onions. Our Favorite "Weird Green Soup" (Vegan Vegetable Bean Soup From Eat To Live Cookbook).
Ground beef, eggs, sausage, potatoes, jalapeño green chiles El Pres doesn't judge a pizza by its cover, but he does eat it and then judge it. A bonus rice and beans review caps todays Rubby Pizzeria experience off. Place a piece of pork on each plate. You can have Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz box yellow rice mix.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz can corn, drained.
- You need 1 of 14.5 oz can sweet onion flavor tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion, optional.
- You need 1 of pack sazon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco mix.
- You need of shredded cheese, (cheddar, taco, pepper jack, whatever you prefer) optional.
- You need of sour cream, optional.
- You need 1 of burrito style tortillas, if you're making it as burritos.
- It’s 1 of cooked, shredded chicken breast, optional.
Top the pork with a spoonful of pea puree, then the onions, and then the beans. This recipe was created by a contestant during a. Put the beans in a large saucepan; add the coconut cream and the water. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and cook until the beans are tender – the time will vary according to age.
Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito instructions
- cook rice according to directions on box, substituting broth for water, and add packet of sazon (before cooking). stir well and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix beans, corn, tomatoes, onions if using.spices, and taco mix. stir well and microwave 2-3 minutes..
- add cooked rice to bean mixture and stir well to incorporate..
- you can eat it just as is, with or without some chicken added in, or make a burrito with the mixture. top with cheese and serve with sour cream if desired..
- now enjoy your quick and easy meal!.
How to Make Quickie Black Eyed Peas and Greens – Step by Step Photos. Dice one yellow onion and mince two cloves of garlic. How to Prepare Yummy Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; Can Be Eaten As a Side or As a Burrito. Recipe: Perfect Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot. How to Cook Perfect Tasty Tofu and Black Bean Vegetarian Chili.