Simple but tasty chicken burritos. In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in broth.
Then place the chicken and taco seasoning salt pepper garlic and chill powder in the pan heat for a few minutes. Simple but tasty chicken burritos Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple but tasty chicken burritos. You can cook Simple but tasty chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple but tasty chicken burritos
- You need 1 can of Cream Of Chicken soup 10.5 ounces.
- Prepare 2 of Uncle Bens Ready Whole Grain Medley (Santa Fe ) Rice 8.5 Ounces.
- You need 2 packages of Perdue South West Style Pre Cooked Chicken Packages..
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt n pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 1 packages of Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese 8 ounces.
- It’s 1 can of Great Northern Beans 15.5 ounces or black beans your choice. drain and rinse.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare envelope of 1package of chicken burrito seasoning in package.
- You need 1 packages of 10 count Flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of You can put salsa on your plate at the end to dip it in.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Chicken, Rice & Bean Burritos. featured in Budget-Friendly Freezer-Prep.
Simple but tasty chicken burritos step by step
- Pre heat oven at 350////Heat up pan on stove. Places a teaspoon of butter in pan. Then place the chicken and taco seasoning salt pepper garlic and chill powder in the pan heat for a few minutes..
- Heat rice in the microwave for 90 seconds then add it to the chicken in the pan. Mix well..
- Then you can add the cream of chicken soup and sour crean. Mix well let it heat through..
- Then add half of bag of cheese the the chicken mixture. Let that melt. Mix well..
- Get oven pan spray it with cooking spray so they will not stick..
- Get your Flour tortillas the 10 count package..
- Start filling and rolling them. Place in pan one by one..
- After there all done or before (I try to use the same pan from the stove less dishes) Heat up the great northern beans.( Drain and rinse the beans first).
- After there done hearted place them on the already rolled burritos and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on them..
- Cook them in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Now if you want you can cut up some tomatoes and cook them in with the beans. My daughter hates tomatoes so I don't use them. But make it your own. And enjoy..
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and peppers and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Our Chicken Burrito Skillet is simple, filling, incredibly tasty, and is made in just ONE skillet. Filled with tender chicken breast, rice, black beans, corn, salsa, and more, if you love loaded chicken burrito bowls, you will be delighted with this recipe. This recipe is sponsored by TOSTITOS®.