Beef and bean burrito. Add refried beans and burrito seasoning packet. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through.
Add ground beef to a large skillet over high heat and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat, until browned. Drain the fat and set aside to cool. You can have Beef and bean burrito using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and bean burrito
- You need 4 of burrito wraps.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 box of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. Beef and Bean Burritos are super easy to make and are an economical family meal.
Beef and bean burrito instructions
- Brown the ground beef add salt and pepper and parsley (to taste) then drain it.
- While meat is draining add half can of black beans, half can of diced tomatoes and velveeta cheese and mix in pan until cheese melts a little.
- Add meat to velveeta cheese mixture stir together for a 3 mins then let cool off.
- Get a bowl put the ranch, sour cream, shreeded cheese and the rest of beans, tomatoes and mix together.
- Take the wraps, warm them up for a couple of seconds (i.e microwave, oven or skillet).
- Spread a decent amount of meat mixture on wrap then add a little cheese on top and wrap it up… repeat the steps until all wraps are filled and placed them in a casserole dish.
- Once wraps are filled, take your ranch mixture and pour over the wraps (covering all wraps) top with more cheese and sprinkle of parsley.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15mins or until cheese starts to bubble…..Done.
The filling can be made ahead of time and it just takes minutes to finish them off. They can be served with salsa, sour cream, and avocado for a delicious Mexican meal. Try a Mexican-inspired dish with this Beef & Bean Burritos Grande recipe. The burritos grande are filled with beef, beans, cheese, sour cream & salsa. Brown ground beef with onion and season to taste.