Easy and Addictive Cookies Crispy without Eggs.
You can have Easy and Addictive Cookies Crispy without Eggs using 3 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Addictive Cookies Crispy without Eggs
- It’s 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 60 grams of Margarine.
Easy and Addictive Cookies Crispy without Eggs step by step
- Put the cake flour and sugar in a thick plastic bag. Alternatively place a small bowl wrapped with the bag, then measure the ingredients. This way is easier..
- Lightly twist the bag, and keep some air inside. Shake the bag. It's sifted..
- Add margarine (it's ok if it's still cold) the same way as Step 1, and rub in the dough until it's no longer floury..
- Roll with a rolling pin to 5 mm thick in the bag. It's easier if you fold the bag and make a square..
- Open up the bag with kitchen scissors, cut out your preferred shapes, and lay on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170℃ (340℉) for about 20 minutes, and it's done. Freshly cooked ones are soft, but when they are cooled, they become crispy..
- It's cute to modify this recipe with store-bought candies. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145550-stained-glass-cookies-with-store-bought-candies.
- This is also a recipe variation. These nice cheese flavored cookies are made with a small amount of sugar and grated cheese. They're tasty as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145553-easy-grated-cheese-cookies.
- This is a whole wheat flour version. I used half the amount of cake flour and finely ground whole wheat flour. They are also crispy..
- Add cocoa powder and enjoy making various patterned cookies..
- You can use half margarine and half vegetable oil. But if you use too much vegetable oil, it will change the flavour, so I recommend using up to half amount..
- Vegetable oil make the dough sticky, so either add a small amount or let the dough rest in the fridge. You can decrease the amount of sugar by 10 g if you like..