Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. These are great, the kids love them. Great recipe for Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you achieve it. You can cook Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 225 grams of plain / gluten-free flour.
- It’s 150 grams of golden caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 175 ml of light coconut milk or milk of choice.
- You need 60 grams of melted dairy free spread such as gold foil Stork block.
- Prepare 1 of medium banana, very ripe, mashed well.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 130 grams of blueberries.
Ingredients of Vickys Key Lime Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, blueberry cupcakes with lemon frosting. It is one of my favorites.
Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the xanthan gum if using, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the middle and add the milk, butter, lemon juice, vanilla and mashed banana.
- Mix into a batter, then fold in blueberries. You may need to add a few extra tablespoons milk if using gluten-free flour. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and check the consistency. It should be quite a thick batter.
- Spoon into 12 paper cases and bake for 15 – 20 mins. You can sprinkle some golden caster sugar or brush with a little milk then put back to bake after 15 minutes for another 5 minutes. This is just to help with colouring due to there being no egg in the recipe, it doesn't matter if you do that step or not.
- Take out of the oven and let cool in the tin covered in a clean dishtowel for 30 minutes before removing the paper cases.
- You can sub the banana for a quarter of a cup / 60mls of another puree such as apple, pear, raspberry or cherry which make the cakes a pretty pink colour or a vegetable puree such as courgette or avocado which is my own personal preference as it imparts no flavour.
For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in. You can use jam in the bases instead of crushed fruit but I find jam a bit too sweet for these combined with the iced tops. In a bowl, combine the chili, soup, and green chilies; pour over hot dogs. You're listening to "Three Legged Dogs Live Forever" off The Chili Banditos' debut album, 'Keep It Spicy', out now.