Yoghurt brownies cupcake. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed. Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake cases.
Add the flour mix to the yogurt mixture and whisk until just smooth. Beat eggs and sugar together in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix flour and vanilla extract into egg mixture. You can have Yoghurt brownies cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- It’s 100 gr of butter.
- You need 2 of white eggs.
- It’s 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- It’s 125 of raw canne sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- Prepare 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- Prepare 1 spoon of rice flour.
- You need 1 spoon of rye flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
Fold in chocolate mixture until batter is smooth. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. In a small bowl, beat egg and sugar. Yogurt Brownies, Healthy Yogurt Brownies, These Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies are so delicious that no one can tell they're healthy!
Yoghurt brownies cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
This healthy brownie recipe is so easy to make. It only takes three ingredients making them perfect party food or snack ideas. Greek Yogurt Brownies are so decadent than nobody will know they are a healthy brownie recipe unless you tell them! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor! They can be made in one bowl too!