Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. These easy vegan chocolate chip cupcakes are a perfect blend of vanilla and chocolate and the frosting might look messy, but dang it's good! When I first made these and after my husband tried them he thought they tasted like the Ebler Kebbler cookies, you know the vanilla and chocolate sandwich ones. When a cupcake is so good, it doesn't need the frosting, you know it's good.
So many ask me about making them into cupcakes, that I figured, I better make a full post dedicated to them. In a large bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, canola oil, raw sugar, and apple cider vinegar. You can cook Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of flaxseed eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until well combined. In a large bowl, stir all remaining ingredients, then add wet and stir just enough to form a batter. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk coconut milk, sugar, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes step by step
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Home » Recipes » Vegan Desserts » Cakes & Cupcakes » Best-Ever Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes. Whisk together the almond milk, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in another medium bowl. This vegan chocolate cupcakes recipe is based on our recipes for vegan chocolate cupcakes with mint buttercream frosting and our gluten-free chocolate cupcakes. But I wanted to make these even easier (if possible) and just go for the really classic version which is chocolate buttercream frosting on a classic chocolate cupcake.