Fried pasta. Remove the fried pasta from the oil, drain on paper towels, then sprinkle immediately with some of the seasoning mix. Put the fried pasta on a serving platter and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Italian Fried Pasta is ridiculously good – and I can't believe I had never heard of it before!
Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots are added to a savory stir fry of garlic, onion and chicken, with dashes of soy sauce to season the mix. All Reviews for Stir Fried Pasta with Veggies. Fried pasta is not even a recipe; it is what Italian do when we have pasta leftover and don t want to cook anything. You can cook Fried pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried pasta
- Prepare 1 of pasta.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 3 of carrot.
- It’s 10 of green beans.
- You need Half of cup peas.
- It’s 2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 5 of bonnet pepper.
- You need teaspoon of Curry.
- It’s of Meat or chicken stock.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning.
It is very popular with children. Fried Pasta from Deep South Dish blog. An easy, re-purposed pasta dish made from leftover pasta, pasta While you can certainly make fried pasta intentionally using freshly boiled pasta, sauteed. Cook pasta per package directions until al dente, drain and set aside.
Fried pasta step by step
- Cut the pasta into 2, and heat the oil and fry the pasta until brown..
- Cut the carrot, green beans, onions, green, tomato, bonnet pepper, into wedge or julien cut and set aside.
- In a pot add oil and all the veggies stir fry for some minutes add seasoning and curry then meat or chicken stock and water let it simmer..
- Add the spaghetti and peas cover until the pasta is done. Serve with any side dish of your choice and enjoy..
As addictive as potato. with garlic salt. Serve immediately, or cool then store in airtight container. Noodles are fried to produce a crisp textured noodle. Frying can be accomplished by the use of two different methods, pan-frying and deep-frying. Fried Pasta – a very clever way to use up leftover pasta with tomato sauce and turn it into a new, more exciting dish.