Berry bomb Trifle. Slice the strawberries and put them in a bowl. Sprinkle sugar and a dash of lemon juice, just very little to make it slightly syrupy. In a glass bowl or cup (so as to appreciate the beauty of the trifle), start arranging the layers.
Then soak the cake with a layer of berries and. Top custard with remaining cool whip. This easy berry trifle is the perfect summer dessert! You can cook Berry bomb Trifle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry bomb Trifle
- It’s 125 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 60 ml of lemon juice.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Pomegranates.
- It’s of Almond shavings (grate it).
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Left over chocolate cake (cut into cubes).
- Prepare of Grenadine syrup.
It comes together so quickly, and is made with fluffy white cake, fresh berries, jam, and layers of pudding and whipped cream! Sweet blueberry and earthy pine flavors launch you into Berry Bomb's potent full-body effects, which can ease you. Triple Berry Trifle is an easy, no bake dessert that's so delicious! Filled with layers of soft angel food cake, cheesecake pudding & fresh berries, this trifle is perfect for parties and holidays!
Berry bomb Trifle step by step
- Get all the ingredients ready then pour the lemon into the condensed milk and whisk it until it becomes thick..
- Slice the strawberries and put them in a bowl. Sprinkle sugar and a dash of lemon juice, just very little to make it slightly syrupy..
- In a glass bowl or cup (so as to appreciate the beauty of the trifle), start arranging the layers. Put some cubes of the cake as the base, pour on a teaspoon of grenadine syrup, a spoon of condensed milk, sread some pomegranate and strawberries then repeat the layers two more times..
- Top it up by spreading whipped cream, arranging some strawberries, pomegranates and sprinkling on some almond shavings. Drizzle on any left over syrup from the strawberries..
- You can also make mini trifles for children..
Spoon half of the berry mixture over cake; top with half of the whipped cream. Garnish with additional berries if desired. To begin, warm the raspberry jam in the microwave. Toss it with the berries and let it sit while you prepare the rest of the trifle. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, then set aside.