Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding. Seasonal fruit helps provide the right juiciness and sweetness to a trifle. Layer fresh fruit like strawberries, bananas and raspberries on top of the cream. Just make sure the fruit is cut into bite-sized pieces for easy serving.
You moisten the cake with a bit of rum (or not), then layer it up with fresh berries and lemony white chocolate whipped cream. In a deep, clear glass bowl or trifle bowl, spread a layer of angel food cake chunks. Scatter the cake with chopped strawberries in a thin layer. You can have Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding
- It’s of For the sponge cake.
- It’s of Dry ingredients to be sifted together.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 200 gm of or 1/2 cup condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- You need of For the thick vanilla custard.
- Prepare 1 ltr of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (adjust as per your taste).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh fruits chopped ( mango, pomegranate, kiwi, apple.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of strawberry crush or syrup.
- Prepare of Some whipped cream.
- It’s of chocolate chips and silver balls for garnish.
Sprinkle the strawberries with a layer of blueberries, followed by a layer of chopped peach slices. Sprinkle a few fresh raspberries over the peaches. A classic trifle is made with layers of custard poured over slices of sponge cake that have been soaked in fruit and sherry. Top it all off with whipped cream and voila, you've got an easy no-bake dessert that you can throw together on a whim!
Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding step by step
- For the sponge, preaheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius. Line a round 7 inch tin with paper and grease the sides..
- In a bowl sift maida, cornflour, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl beat the condensed milk for 5 min using an electric beater..
- Add 3 tbsp of sugar one by one and keep beating. Now add the oil and mix well using the electric beater..
- Now add 1/2 of the flour mixture and 1/4 cup of milk. Mix well and beat again for 2 mins..
- Add the essence, remaining flour mixture and milk. Mix and Beat again..
- Pour the batter in the tin bake for 40 minutes..
- For the custard, boil the milk in a heavy bottom pot. Once it boils take out 1/4 cup of milk and cool..
- Keep heating the milk while stirring constantly on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Dissolve the custard powder in the cool milk which you took out..
- Add the custard mixture to the milk while stirring constantly. Add the sugar and mix well..
- Let the custard cook for another 4-5 minutes. Don't forget to keep stirring constantly..
- Now remove the custard in a bowl and cover. Cool and chill completely..
- To assemble, take a large see through borosil bowl. Apply the strawberry crush or syrup on the walls of the bowl..
- Now slice the cake horizontally in 3 slices. Take one slice and put it at the bottom of the bowl..
- Top it with custard layer and then fresh fruits. Repeat it if there's more space..
- First a layer of thick custard and then fruits..
- Make designs with piped whipped cream. Pour some strawberry cursh or syrup as well..
- Garnish with chocolate chips and silver balls..
Layer fresh strawberries and blueberries with pound cake and creamy pudding to make a Fresh Berry Trifle. This berry trifle is definitely a crowd-pleaser! trifle recipe with step by step photos. easy trifle pudding made with mixed fruits. trifle pudding makes for an excellent dessert in parties. it quite easy to assemble, chill and then serve. you can also make individual portions of the layers in dessert glasses and bowls. this is a kid friendly recipe as i have not use sherry or any other alcohol. One of the easiest desserts with the biggest 'WOW' factor! Angel Food Cake Fruit Trifle with layers of vanilla pudding, fresh whipped cream, fruit, and soft angel food cake. My mom has been in town for the past few days to help me and the kids.