3-Ingredient Egg-Free Easy Cookies.
You can cook 3-Ingredient Egg-Free Easy Cookies using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-Ingredient Egg-Free Easy Cookies
- Prepare 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
3-Ingredient Egg-Free Easy Cookies step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. You can use butter instead of margarine. Leave the margarine or butter at room temperature for a while to soften..
- Add sugar to the softened margarine and mix well until it turns white..
- Then add cake flour and mix lightly. It also tastes nice if you add cinnamon powder here..
- Wrap the cookie dough in cling film and let it chill in the fridge for about 1 hour. Roll the dough out thinly on a surface dusted with flour and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice..
- Bake the cookies in a 338℉/170℃ oven for 15-20 minutes.The cooking time may vary depending on your oven. Adjust the cooking time accordingly..
- How to make icing. Add 1-2 drops of water to 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and mix until it's creamy. Don't add too much water..
- Put the icing into a piping bag, snip off the end of the bag, and decorate the cookies. It will harden after letting the cookies sit for a while..
- And they are done. They're easy, crispy and delicious!.
- I used salted butter/margarine. There's no need to sift the flour..