Chocolate mousse Trifle. A trifle and a parfait are very similar in concept. They are both basically layers of pudding or yogurt, chocolate, fruit with cake, cookie or brownie pieces. I could not resist taking that spoon and digging it straight into this brownie deliciousness.
Make this rich and decadent trifle with a repeated layer of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and your favorite chocolate cookie. Melt the choc and water together in a double boiler or microwave. Add Yokes and Sherry or Brandy to the choc mixture. You can have Chocolate mousse Trifle using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse Trifle
- You need bar of Diary chocolate.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s of 8-10 oreos.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of whipping cream.
Chocolate Mousse Trifle Summer is the perfect time for this picnic-ready trifle recipe. Layers of sponge cake, fresh berries and smooth chocolate mousse come together in this crowd-pleasing dessert. Serve it in a clear dish to show off the bright colors and delicious layers of chocolate hiding below the surface. Chocolate Mousse Trifle This beautiful, layered trifle is sure to impress with its combination of creamy mousse, fresh fruit and chocolate chips.
Chocolate mousse Trifle instructions
- Using a ziplock bag crush the oreos.
- Chop the chocolate bar.
- Transfer to a bowl and place over a boiling water add in your milk and stir until completely melted.
- Allow to cool for about some minutes and add in half of the cream you whipped.
- Give it a good stir and set aside.
- Assembling your cups.
- Add in first a layer of crushed oreos.
- Then a layer of chocolate mixture.
- Then a layer of whipped cream(I do normally whip my cream with icing sugar).
- Repeat in Same sequence and lastly top with crushed oreos and pop into the fridge serve chilled enjoy!!!.
This Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Trifle is no exception. A layered dessert wows guests and tastes incredible…we'd say even a little addictive! Fluffy cake, with creamy mousse and whipped cream layered with sweet raspberries, is pure delight. Repeat to make a second layer with remaining cake and mousse. In a trifle bowl or other glass dish, cover the bottom with brownie squares.