Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle. In a glass trifle dish add a layer of the heavy cream mixture, top with pound cake, add a layer of strawberries, and spread a layer of pudding on top. Lemon Cake Trifle with Berry Compote & Vanilla Mascarpone Whipped Cream. View Recipe Warm Brussels Sprouts and Apple Salad.
Chocolate covered cinnamon bears are to Utah like the Goo Goo Cluster is to Tennessee or the Idaho Spud is to Idaho. All of these crave-able confections marry delectable ingredients with a luxurious chocolate coating. For those who don't already know, Utahns love candy, in fact, we eat more candy per capita than any other US state! You can have Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle
- You need 16 oz. of Frozen whipped topping.
- You need 20 of European spiced cookies, finely crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
These days, you can bring that same holiday cheer to your kitchen with the right spiced cookie, cake, trifle, or pie. Here we've rounded up our best spiced desserts to bring a taste of grandma's baking into your kitchen this holiday. Cinnamon fans will adore a sweet snack like a slice of bread or piece of puff pastry topped with a sprinkling of granulated sugar and cinnamon. Broil until it's crunchy and wait for the smell of cinnamon to fill the kitchen.
Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle step by step
- Thaw whipped topping and crush cookies.
- Heat cream in small saucepan on medium-high heat 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate morsels but do not stir. Let stand 3-4 minutes. Whisk mixture until smooth..
- Spread 1 1/4 cup pudding into large serving bowl..
- Combine 8 oz whipped topping with remaining 1 1/4 cup pudding and cinnamon. Spread on top of 1st layer of pudding..
- Top with 1 cup cookies..
- Stir remaining whipped topping with marshmallows..
- Pour melted chocolate over cookie layer..
- Top with marshmallow mixture..
- Top with remaining cookies, cover and chill at least 1 hour..
Upgrade that snack to full-on dessert by using slices of pound cake toasted with the same cinnamon and sugar. Make sure to stock up on them during the holiday season so you have plenty to last during the year. —Marietta Slater, Justin, Texas. These cookies fill your home with an irresistible aroma as they bake. My grandmother made them every Christmas when I was a child. Product Used: Señor Rico® Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding.