Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker. Pour flour, salt, and sugar into the rice cooker, then add milk and the yeast mix. Knead in additional flour so that dough is soft and not sticky. This Olive Oil bread is made using the Allinson Olive Oil dough – a great starter dough that can be used to create a range of delicious recipes, including this flavoursome and luxurious olive oil bread.
However, you can also swap olive oil for some fats like butter or margarine in your baking. Whether you're looking to reduce your dairy intake or you don't have any butter on hand, all of these recipes — from breads to. Yes, you can make delicious pasta in your rice cooker! You can cook Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker using 15 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker
- You need 8 grams of instant dry yeast.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 10 grams of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil (EVO).
- You need 400 grams of bread flour.
- It’s of ADDITIONAL FLAVOUR OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberry.
- Prepare 1 cup of sultanas /raisin.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese.
- It’s of SERVING OPTION.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cranberry jam or raspberry jam.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
This is a simple olive oil and garlic based spaghetti seasoned with nutritional yeast to give it a cheesy taste, and tossed with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. Leave oven on until right before you need to proof. To make the dough, mix the yeast, the water, the olive oil and the salt together. In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs and milk and stir to mix.
Baked Olive Oil Classic Bread In A Rice Cooker instructions
- MIX DOUGH.
- mix well flour , yeast and sugar then add eggs , water and EVO mix till the dough forms a ball..
- TO KNEAD.
- on flour table knead dough till smooth and allow to stretch into thin membrane without breaking.
- FIRST RISING.
- form a smooth ball let it set cover with moist towel for 30 to 45 minute or double the size.
- TO SHAPE AND SECOND RISING.
- knead lightly and divide into small balls in the( rice cooker ) or (baking tray) cover top with moist towel and let it rise for another 1 hour.
- BAKE IN RICE COOKER.
- with panasonic rice cooker swtich to baking for 35 minute and bake.
- turn over the bread and bake for another 35 minute.
- COOL IT.
- BAKE IN OVEN.
- bake at 180 C for 15 minute.
- (2)OLIVE OIL CLASSIC LOAF WITH CRANBERRY.
- add cranberry then ferment loaf for the 2nd times then and glaze it with milk then bake it in a rice cooker optional.
- first 35 minute bake turn onto a plate and put bake onto rice cooker and bake it for the final time another 35 minute.
- SERVING OPTION.
- let it rest on rack to cool then slice up.
- SERVING OPTION 1,,,,serve as it is or thinly slice olive oil classic loaf with cranberry top simple cranberry sauce.
- FOR THE SIMPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE ,just put cranberry jam with dried cranberry fruits ith 1 tbsp of water on pan warm it up and mix well.
- (3 ) OILVE OIL CLASSIC LOAF WITH SULTANAS/RAISIN AND CHEDDAR CHEESE BAKE IN RICE COOKER.
- THINLY SLICE OLIVE OIL CLASSIC LOAF WITH SULTANAS/ RAISIN AND CHEDDAR CHEESE.
- BELOW ARE CAKES BAKED IN A RICE COOKER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354052-baked-orange-vegan-cake-in-a-rice-cooker.
Add the beef, onion, bell pepper, egg, cheese, taco seasoning and cumin and use your hands to mix to combine. Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water. But here at Tiger, we continuously strive to bring you recipes that typically aren't associated with rice cookers.