Red, White and Blueberry Squares. Red, White, and Blueberry Squares Print This recipe is awesome! I didn't expect to like it because of the marshmallow creme, but I loved it! Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
You are here Home » Recipes » Dessert Recipes » Bar Recipes » Red, White, and Blueberry Bars. Top with sliced blueberries, strawberries, and/or raspberries. These healthy red white and blueberry crumb bars are chewy, sweet, and perfectly fruity! You can have Red, White and Blueberry Squares using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blueberry Squares
- Prepare 1 of CRUST.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Finely chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of FILLING.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 of (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of (7oz.) jar marshmallow creme.
- It’s 1 of (8oz.) whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1 of GLAZE.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of (3oz.) package raspberry flavored gelatin.
They're perfect for a Fourth of July dessert, but are delicious enough to make any time of the year! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. They are an adaption of the famous and delicious Rice Krispies Treats ©, with the addition of dried cranberries (red) and dried blueberries (blue). These squares have an extra helping of gooey, buttery marshmallow, so they are chewy.
Red, White and Blueberry Squares step by step
- Heat oven to 325.
- In large bowl combine flour and brown sugar; mix well. Using fork, cut in margarine until course crumbs form. Stir in walnuts lightly press mixture in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 mins or until golden brown. Cool.
- Sprinkle blueberries over cooled crust..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add marshmallow creme; beat just until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Sprinkle raspberries over top of cheese mixture..
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and water; mix well. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and becomes clear. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool glaze 20 to 30 minutes or until lukewarm. Carefully spoon glaze over raspberries. Refrigerate about one hour until firm..
These Red, White & Blueberry Pie Bars are so festive and fun any time of year, but especially for Memorial Day and Fourth of July! Similar to kuchen with swirls of cherries and blueberries! What brought on this monumental occasion? Red, White and Blueberry Ice Cream Pie with Granola Crust. One of my favorite pies is creamy, crunchy and patriotic.