Marie Bisquits Pudding. Sri Lankan biscuit pudding has rich and nutty taste and more over there's no cooking involved. Satisfy your chocolate craving with this simple chocolate. If you've never made this classic Marie biscuit pudding dessert then it's time to give this simple no-bake pudding recipe a try.
This can be quickly prepared for any occasions. Marie biscuit pudding-Marie biscuit pudding is comfort dessert for me, it rich but eggless and no bake and that makes it my go-to easy biscuit pudding recipe. Eggless Marie biscuit pudding is a no bake dessert. You can cook Marie Bisquits Pudding using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marie Bisquits Pudding
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 14-16 of Marie bisquits.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agar agar powder (gelatin).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped almonds extra for serve.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped pistachio extra for serve.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce extra for serve.
- You need 1 tbsp of caramel sauce extra for serve.
This can be quickly prepared for any occasions and parties. This Marie-biscuit pudding recipe comes from my sister's star cafe. As a weekend mother-daughter activity, didi has started a 'star cafe'; a cafe where she. Dip both sides of the Marie biscuits in this and layer them in a serving bowl.
Marie Bisquits Pudding instructions
- Take milk and whipped cream in a deep pan and mix well.
- Add marie bisquits in this and mix till bisquits completely dissolve.
- When bisquits dissolve add sugar and mix well.
- Now add corn flour and custard powder and mix.
- Mix well no lumps remaning.
- Now add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add agar agar powder in cold water and rest to bloom.
- When done add in bisquits and milk mixture and mix nicely.
- Now keep the pan on low flame and continue stir the mixture.
- When mixture thick close the gas and transfer the mixture in rectangular dish, tap the pan to spread evenly.
- Now cover the pan with foil and keep the pan in fridge for 6 to 8 hours or whole night to set.
- After set and flip the mold on board and tap the pan.
- Now pour some caramel and chocolate sauce over the top and garnish with chopped nuts.
- Now Marie Bisquits Pudding ready to serve, cut in slice and serve chilled for more taste,.
This chocolate pudding is just sooo good, silky smooth, just make sure to get a good quality chocolate powder. See recipes for Dates Marie biscuit delight too. Composed of coffee-soaked Marie biscuits, this no-bake choco pudding is a gift for You can use a scrumptious cooked base — biscuits! Get the recipe for this nutty treat. Marie Biscuit Pudding with Moong ki Daal kay Mongray Salan – A pudding recipe made with old time favorite marie biscuits.