Amusing and Very Easy Face Cookies.
You can have Amusing and Very Easy Face Cookies using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amusing and Very Easy Face Cookies
- It’s 150 grams of Margarine.
- You need 120 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg (beaten).
- It’s 300 grams of Plain flour.
Amusing and Very Easy Face Cookies instructions
- Put margarine in a heatproof dish and microwave for about 30 seconds in a 700W microwave. Add sugar and egg and stir with a whisk..
- Once it's slightly thickened, chill in the fridge for 5 minutes to thicken the mixture. It is ready..
- Add flour and mix with a spatula gently. Avoid over mixing, leaving a little flour unmixed..
- Divide the dough and mix in the colouring ingredients. Do not over mix. This is not play dough!.
- Divide the dough for the face, nose, and ears separately with cling film and chill. Leave to rest in the fridge for 15 minutes. Roll out the dough 2 cm thick. We will roll the dough out later..
- Flatten the coloured dough over the cling film and chill in the freezer! Roll to more than 5 mm thick and it will be easier to handle..
- Make the face. Stick a nose and ears to each face. Make the hair and eye brows with dough coloured with cocoa powder. Use green dough for the cheeks. The thickness of the layered dough should be 1 to 1.5 cm..
- Press the layers of dough down lightly. Put on the bottom shelf in a 340F/170C oven and bake for 20 minutes. Bake the leftover dough as well..
- Bake for about 15 minutes while keeping an eye on it. After baking, leave to cool on a rack..
- These were made for Valentine's Day. Every time I make them, I can create different looks on the faces. I like it..
- These Valentine's Day cookies look like they got some sun..