My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie. Find Deals on Pumkin Pie Filling in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Line the crust with parchment paper. Add cream and process until moist clumps form.
Add pumpkin and mix until well blended. Sir in milk and cream until well combined. Take these My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie recipe concepts and utilize them and maybe even experiment while you go to it. You can have My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1 can of (4 cups or 796 ml) pure mashed pumpkin.
- Prepare 4 of eggs slightly beaten.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy or half and half cream.
- It’s 2 of deep 9 inch unbaked pie shells.
Whisk together the filling ingredients in a large bowl until smooth, and pour into the piecrust. Carefully return the pie to the oven. Transfer the pie to a wire rack to cool completely. Decorate this American classic with some whipped cream, or serve the cream alongside.
My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix together thoroughly brown sugar, spices and salt.
- Stir in eggs.
- Add pumpkin and mix until well blended.
- Sir in milk and cream until well combined.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for 30 – 35 minutes longer.
The Ultimate Pumpkin Pie This is hands-down the most delicious pumpkin pie I've ever eaten. If you prefer you can use a regular pastry base but I like the crunch of a biscuit crumb crust. I've added candied nuts and a cinnamon honey cream to make it extra special but these are entirely optional. Pour the whole mix into your pastry shell. (Want to use fresh pumpkin? Pumpkin pie filling already has sugar and spices added.