Grandma's pumpkin pie. Sift together sugar, flour, salt and spices into mixing bowl. Add molasses, pumpkin and eggs; mix well. Grandma's Famous Pumpkin Pie is smooth, thick, and creamy!
Whisk pumpkin and eggs in a medium bowl. Add milk, maple syrup, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and salt; whisk to blend well. Mix pumpkin, sugar, milk, and eggs together until smooth. You can have Grandma's pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's pumpkin pie
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 16 oz of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 12 oz of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of 9 inch unbaked pie crust.
Add in spices, salt and vanilla and stir. We make with a gluten-free pie crust and it is a fan favorite. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with a healthy dollop of freshly whipped cream.
Grandma's pumpkin pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Combine all ingredients in order..
- Add mixture to pie crust..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 45 minutes or until knife is inserted and comes out clean..
Grandma's Pumpkin Chiffon Pie is a simple, creamy no-bake alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. This silky, smooth pumpkin chiffon pie was a staple on our family's Thanksgiving dinner table throughout our childhood. Whether you make it with a traditional pie crust or a graham cracker crust, this pumpkin pie is a winner. Brush bottom and side of crust with egg yolk to seal crust. Blend remaining whole egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl.