Pumpkin pie. Deals That Are Lower Than Low. Kroger® Is Working Around The Clock To Ensure In Store Items Are Available. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
This variety of pumpkin, also known as "New England Pie" and "Sugar Pie" weighs from five to eight pounds and is known for its sweet, fine-grained flesh. Pumpkin pie is an egg-based custard filling and should be stored in the refrigerator. Leftover pumpkin pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. You can have Pumpkin pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie
- It’s 1 of small pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 of serving spoon of A P flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of serving spoon brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 of serving spoons sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Pinch and crimp the edges together to make a pretty pattern. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Make Ahead: Pumpkin pie can be made one day ahead of time and refrigerated. If you freeze it, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin pie step by step
- Split pumpkin in half and extract all of pumpkin insides..
- Cut pumpkin halves into strips, submerge in water and boil for 45 minutes..
- Remove rine.
- Add ingredients and mix evenly.
- Place in pie crust and bake for 1 hour at 350°F..
It's a staple for Thanksgiving and Christmas. In fact, my grown kids request it whenever they come to visit. Add the cornstarch, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, pepper, cream, and milk. Vigorously whisk until everything is combined. Pumpkin pie may be a Thanksgiving classic, but there are plenty of other times to enjoy this popular fall dessert.