Pumpkin Pie. Check Out Recipe Pumpkin Pie On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, half-and-half, spices, and salt until smooth. Return the pie shell to the baking sheet and pour in the filling. Pinch and crimp the edges together to make a pretty pattern. You can cook Pumpkin Pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of pie crust.
This is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie. This pie is easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy. Just mix, pour, bake for a delicious homemade tradition. Pumpkin pie is one of those pies you can easily make a day or two ahead.
Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Whisk together sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves..
- Beat eggs in mixer bowl, then add pumpkin puree. When well combined, stir in evaporated milk and dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture into premade pie crust. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, then turn oven down to 350°F for 40 to 50 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 1 to 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate..
You can make both the crust and the filling in advance, refrigerate them separately, and then bake them the day of. Or you can make the pie, loosely wrap it in plastic wrap and keep it chilled in the refrigerator for up to two days. Cut pumpkin in half lengthwise; discard seeds. Make Ahead: Pumpkin pie can be made one day ahead of time and refrigerated. If you freeze it, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.