Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy*. This fudge recipe is super easy to make! Do you like Cookies and Cream? My husband even said it was really good and he doesn't like sweet things and he doesn't like Oreos!
Easy to make and deliciously sweet, this cookies and cream fudge recipe is a seasonal staple around the Holidays. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes & Muffins DIY Donuts Drinks Flourless Gluten Free Holiday Recipes Ice Cream Ice Pops Instant Pot Japanese Keto Low Carb Macaroni and Cheese Main dishes Matcha green tea Meal Prep. This easy Cookies and Cream Fudge is PACKED with crunchy chocolate cookies and white chocolate flavor! You can cook Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy* using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy*
- Prepare 3 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 of row of oreos or to taste.
It's the best way to get your cookies and cream fix! This fudge comes together quickly, doesn't require beating, and ALWAYS sets up. It's great with regular Oreos, but my favorite. This Cookies n' Cream Fudge is easy to make, tastes delicious and is great to share with friends.
Kayla's cookies and cream fuge*easy* step by step
- Line a pan with parchment paper..the smaller the pan the taller the fudge…
- Place some whole oreos at the bottom of your prepared pan.
- Take left over oreos and crush them up just a bit in a plastic bag or whatever works for you.
- Put your sauce pan on medium heat and drizzle in that sweetened condensed milk.
- Now sprinkle in all those beautiful white chocolate chips..I pretended it was snow..soo pretty I love white chocolate..stir in vanilla and when the chocolate chips are almost completely melted stir in your crushed up cookies.
- When chocolate chips are completely melted turn off your burner and pour your fudge into your pan..chill in fridge for 2 hours…
We love making recipes with an inspired cookies and cream theme, but you have to try these Cookies and Cream Pretzels. This is a super quick and simple dessert to make! The recipe is really easy to follow which was great for me because this was my first time making fudge. This is a wonderful tasting fudge that makes a great presentation as well. I made this for last year's Christmas cookie exchange and everyone thought it was great.