Pink popcorn. Browse Our Vast Gourmet Popcorn Gift Selection! There Is A Popcorn Flavor For Everyone. Pour popped popcorn into two very large mixing bowls, set aside.
Pop corn in an air popper. Slowly poor the sugar mixture over the popcorn and toss to coat evenly. Like Sen-Sen and Flicks before it, pink popcorn was a product of a bygone era: A world where food dye made an appearance in everything from salads to side dishes, and pre-popped popcorn could be. You can have Pink popcorn using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pink popcorn
- You need 1/3 Cup of Corn.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 50 Grams of chocolate White.
- You need Pinch of Pink food color.
There are tons of pink popcorn recipes out there but this is the one that drew my eye and I loved reading about her memories of it. So instead of using a source with no emotional attachment to the popcorn I chose to use one that had a personal story behind it. So huge thank you to Nan for the inspiration and the story behind your popcorn. This Old Fashioned Pink Popcorn is the homemade version of the pink popcorn you bought as a kid.
Pink popcorn step by step
- Pop the corn..
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl either over boiling water or in the microwave. Once fully melted, add the food color and mix well. I use color gels so it doesn't make it too watery..
- Pour the chocolate on the popcorn and mix well..
- The popcorn will not be very crunchy because of the chocolate but tastes just beautiful..
- Use any color you like. It doesn't have to be pink. Let the imagination flow!.
It's lightly candy coated and with a fun pink color. Pink Popcorn is a perfect treat for Valentine's but you can make it year round. Change out your color and flavor according to the holiday and your mood. No ordinary popcorn, this old-fashioned holiday candy is composed of pink and white popcorn coated with delicious sugar and made of a thicker texture than normal popcorn. The result is an absolutely scrumptious Christmas snack that's sure to return you to older times.