Popcorn in microwave. Get Microwaves And Popcorn at Target™ Today. Find our Lowest Possible Price. Search For Popcorn Maker Microwave. Currently On Sale. Carefully open the bag to avoid steam, and pour into a serving bowl.
That's to make sure that when the corn kernels pop, they don't fly out of the bowl. Microwave the popcorn on HIGH for two to three minutes. Do not wait for all the kernels to pop; your popcorn will burn. You can have Popcorn in microwave using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Popcorn in microwave
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maize corn.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of brown paper bag.
Fit a microwave safe dinner plate over the top of the bowl, making sure it covers any gaps as well as possible. Use a glass pyrex bowl or a ceramic bowl to make microwave popcorn. Toss the popcorn kernels in a small bowl with the oil and a pinch of salt. Pour the contents into a brown paper lunch bag.
Popcorn in microwave instructions
- Take a brown paper bag which can go in the microwave..
- Put popcorn kernels in the bag..
- Put salt and black pepper too and give a shake..
- Now close the bag by folding it around 1”, 2-3 times so that it doesn’t open when corn kernels will pop inside..
- Place it in the microwave and keep it on high for two minutes initially..
- Check after two minutes, it will be mostly done..
- But still it depends upon the microwave, so can close the bag and place it again for 30 seconds..
- Enjoy the popcorns with evening tea..
Fold the bag over a couple of times and then fold the corners in so that. Brown Bag Microwave Popcorn: We grab two brown paper bags, and pour a cup of popcorn kernels in the bottom of one paper bag. Open the other brown paper bag, and slide that over the top of the other, creating a closed package for the popcorn to pop in. How long to Cook Popcorn in the Microwave? In a cup or small bowl, mix together the unpopped popcorn and oil.