Easy Just-Mix Almond Cookies.
You can have Easy Just-Mix Almond Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Just-Mix Almond Cookies
- You need 70 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of drops Vanilla essence (optional).
Easy Just-Mix Almond Cookies step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. You can put everything in a bag and mix if you want. When it's all mixed in, start pre-heating the toaster oven..
- Form the dough into balls and lightly press down with your hands. Place in a toaster oven plate lined with aluminium foil..
- Place in your toaster oven or oven, cover with foil and bake for 10-11 minutes. Bake until it turns a nice golden colour. (I baked them for 11 minutes.).
- They will crumble easily while they're still hot, so leave them to cool. They'll turn crunchy once cooled down..
- If you are using a cookie cutter: Sandwich between two sheets of plastic wrap and roll it out with a rolling pin to a thickness of around 5 mm – 1 cm. Leave it in the freezer for about 1.5 hours to 2 hours..
- Cut into any shape you like, bake, and they'll be done in no time!.
- This is what they'll look like. I made my cookies very thin so I just baked them for 5 minutes without pre-heating the oven. (Around a thickness of 5 mm)..