Salted caramel popcorn. Our Candles Are Nearly Half The Cost Of Our Competition. Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and stir to coat evenly. Allow popcorn to cool on a parchment lined counter.
Pour caramel sauce over the popcorn and toss until it is evenly coated with the caramel. Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet or pan in an even layer. Amazing Salted Caramel Popcorn is a sweet and salty snack with melted caramel covering each popcorn for a soft, crunchy, rich and chewy snack! You can have Salted caramel popcorn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel popcorn
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of syrup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unpopped popcorn.
The Ultimate Sweet and Savory Snack! If you love caramel treats try this Salted Caramel Brownie Bites, Microwave Caramels or Chocolate Caramel Fudge. Optionally, add the nuts to the popcorn at the same time as the caramel sauce. Continue to stir the popcorn and the sauce until it's all well coated.
Salted caramel popcorn instructions
- Melt butter, sugar, syrup and 1 teaspoon of salt over medium heat. Let it simmer while you go to the next part..
- Then pop popcorn (or 2 bag of microwave popcorn) and take and remove unpopped kernels away..
- Pour the caramel sauce over the popcorn and coat and stir and add the rest of the salt over it. Let it cool and enjoy 💖.
- Put it in the oven for 30min, but stir in between 10 min..
Salted Caramel Popcorn – THM E, Sugar Free, Low Fat This is a Trim Healthy Mama Energizing or E recipe. That means that it is low in fat and has a moderate amount of healthy carbs. The basis of THM is fuel cycling or splitting up meals into higher fat/low carb and low fat/healthy carb. Quickly pour over the popcorn and pecans and toss to coat evenly. Spread caramel corn in prepared roasting pan and sprinkle generously with salt.