Popcorn Peeps. Spread the popcorn out to cool and then break into chunks, or form popcorn balls. Peeps come in so many pretty spring colors. I made several small batches for a colorful assortment.
Melt butter in a frying pan. While butter is melting, pop popcorn in microwave. Once butter is melted, add the peeps. You can cook Popcorn Peeps using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn Peeps
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Microwaveable Popcorn.
- You need 5 of single Peeps.
Keep stirring until they are fully melted. Drizzle (as best you can) the melted Peeps evenly over the popcorn. Add the butter to a small saucepan and place it over low heat. Slowly melt the Peeps in the melted butter.
Popcorn Peeps instructions
- Melt butter in a frying pan..
- While butter is melting, pop popcorn in microwave..
- Once butter is melted, add the peeps. Keep stirring until they are fully melted. Don't stop stirring because the sugar will burn!.
- Put popcorn in a bowl and pour the peeps and butter mixture over top the popcorn and then stir it around (I just used my hands although it was a bit hot)..
- To make it look cuter and for individual people, make little ball shapes and put into cupcake holders!.
Stir continuously to avoid the mixture becoming burnt. In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Once melted, add in Peeps, stirring to slowly break them down and mix into butter. No matter your opinion, we can all agree Peeps are a holiday staple, serving up the best new flavors every Easter, Halloween, Christmas and more. (Just make sure you're not putting Peeps in the microwave.). Just grab a variety of colored marshmallow Peeps, melt them with some butter, stir in popcorn, and have fun creating a bunch of multi-colored popcorn balls.