Caramel popcorn in a paper bag. Find our Lowest Possible Price. Search For Popcorn Paper Bags. Currently On Sale. Nestle one brown paper bag into another for sturdiness. Pour the popcorn inside of the bag, but leave enough room so that you can easily shake it.
The Caramel will start to coat the popcorn, but will still be one large clump. Put popcorn in the paper bag and set aside In a microwavable bowl combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt. Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla and baking soda. You can cook Caramel popcorn in a paper bag using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn in a paper bag
- Prepare 16 cup of popped corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of paper bag.
Pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn in paper bag. Roll down bag to fit in the microwave. Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn inside the brown paper bag. Roll the bag to close and give it all a good shake to thoroughly coat the popcorn.
Caramel popcorn in a paper bag step by step
- Put popcorn in the paper bag and set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt. Heat for two minutes..
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla and baking soda..
- Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn. Fold the top of the bag over so nothing can get out..
Place the bag with popcorn inside into the microwave, re roll top of bag again to close if needed. Place popped corn in a large brown sack and pour syrup over the corn. Pour puff corn in a large brown paper bag. Pour over puff corn in paper sack and stir to cover each kernel. A quarter-cup of kernels makes a snack-size serving for one.