Mayo chicken. Kraft Mayo Comes In a Variety of Flavors to Take Your Midday Sandwich to the Next Level! Simple Chicken Mayo with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs. Mayo Parmesan chicken is the most moist and delicious chicken you will ever eat.
I spread on a THIN layer of mayo on chicken and rolled it in italian seasoned breadcrumbs before spraying olive oil on top and cooking on foil lined cookie sheet. Result: crunchy almost fried-chicken like top layer and juicy inside with a nice kick. Mix mayonnaise with Italian salad dressing mix in a bowl and stir chicken pieces into the mixture to coat. You can cook Mayo chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mayo chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken, cut into 6 pieces.
- You need 1 C of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 T of fresh rosemary, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 C of parmesan cheese, grated.
Pour the chicken mixture into the slow cooker over the butter. The ingredients could easily be modified to your specific taste. I used Hungarian paprika but smoked paprika could add an interesting touch. Season the chicken with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
Mayo chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Stir mayonnaise, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Place the chicken pieces in a 9"x13" baking dish (sprayed with cooking spray). Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken and top with parmesan cheese..
- Bake until juices are clear, the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and internal temperature is 160°, about 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- I prefer dark meat so I use thighs and a couple legs..
Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Slather the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve hot. Season chicken cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper and set aside. Add chicken cutlets to the mixture and turn to coat.