Easy Shortbread Cookies.
You can have Easy Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Shortbread Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter , softened.
- It’s 1/2 packed of brown sugar firmly cup.
- You need 2 – 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar granulated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon ground.
Easy Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour. Beat, scraping bowl often, until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a smooth, soft dough..
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a 6 x 2 inch round log. Wrap each log in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut logs into 1/4-inch slices with sharp knife. Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned on edges. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheets..
- Stir together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll warm cookies in cinnamon-sugar mixture..