One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce. After a few minutes, when we already start seeing the sauce texture, let's add the chicken, salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce to taste and the soy cream. Great recipe for One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce. This is one of those easy recipes that are always a win, one of my personal favourites and according to my friends, an "expensive restaurant flavour"!
This Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce is a simple, yet elegant dish; featuring boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a delicious, creamy, white wine and mushroom sauce. One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce. Add the mushrooms and their liquids to the sauce; mix well. You can cook One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 100 ml. of White Wine.
- You need 150 ml of Soy cream.
- It’s 1 splash of Soy Sauce.
- It’s To taste of Olive Oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt, Pepper and Oregano.
Whisk in the tablespoon of butter then taste and season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste, add more lemon if needed. This One Pan Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce is a super tasty, restaurant quality main dish that's insanely easy to make in only one skillet. Our family loves this easy meal and I love that it's a healthier alternative to creamy restaurant sauces that are usually packed with high-fat ingredients. Trust me, you're going to love it!
One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce step by step
- First, we will chop the Mushrooms and Onion very small, and the Chicken breast in normal small serving pieces..
- Now we will take our favourite pan and add Olive oil with the medium fire on, which we will keep during all the process. Add the onion and oregano when is not hot yet..
- When the onion is smelling good and cooked, let’s add the mushrooms and stir till they’re half cooked, when we will add the wine and wait for it to reduce..
- After a few minutes, when we already start seeing the sauce texture, let’s add the chicken, salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce to taste and the soy cream..
- Stir with the medium / low fire till the chicken is done and the texture is creamy and delicious..
- Serve, pour some of that wine on a glass and enjoy!.
In a medium bowl combine the stock, wine, lemon juice and cornflour. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken and mushrooms. The creamy mushroom sauce in this recipe is an excellent sauce for chicken breast, adding richness to what is an otherwise very lean meat. And it's a notch above the usual basic mushroom sauce recipes, thanks to a splash of white wine, parmesan and chicken stock/broth. Chicken chasseur, literally translated to Hunter's Chicken, is a one-pot meal that's made with a white wine and tomato-based sauce.