Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce. Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce I used my previous salmon burger mix, but added minced red pepper, spinach and feta cheese. This is the link to my previous recipe. Mix flour and seasonings, set aside.
Beat together egg white and soy sauce in a small bowl and. The creamy feta and spinach sauce is filling, low-carb, and perfect for a weeknight meal and elegant enough or a dinner party. Transfer to a bowl, if easier, and add the crumbled feta, lemon juice and a generous grinding of pepper. You can have Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce
- Prepare of For the burgers.
- It’s of Prepare salmon burgers using the link above.
- You need 1/2 of minced red bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of minced spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s of Brioche buns.
- It’s slices of Red onion.
- It’s slices of Tomato.
- It’s of Sliced white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Garlic peri-peri sauce.
Transfer breadcrumbs to a large bowl and add salmon, celery, shallot, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper; mix well to combine. Cut the rest of the salmon into chunks; transfer the chunks to a food processor along with the mustard, mayonnaise, lemon. BURGERS Combine the spinach, feta, panko, onion powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the salmon burgers in a large bowl. Form into patties. Fry on medium low heat with a little oil until cooked through, and browned on both sides..
- Meanwhile brush buns with butter and toast until golden..
- A couple minutes before patties are done, lay slices of cheddar on top to melt..
- Dress buns, lay patties on buns and top with desired toppings. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Gently stir in the chicken, combining without compressing the mixture. Form into five four-ounce burgers, about a half inch thick. GRILL Heat a grill pan on medium high, spray with cooking spray. Salmon burgers have slightly different flavor profiles depending on the use of seasonings and fresh or canned salmon, and the toppings really make or break a great burger. There's a range of toppings beyond the typical lettuce, tomato and onion accompaniments that elevate a salmon burger to something special.