Honey bbq sauce. Stir ketchup, honey, vinegar, and molasses together in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth; add liquid smoke, salt, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, molasses, ketchup, cinnamon, paprika, ginger, seasoned salt, meat tenderizer, ground black pepper, salt, oregano, garlic, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and brown sugar until well blended. This honey BBQ sauce recipe is one that my whole family enjoys, especially my father.
Guests will find themselves eating every last bite of their barbecue and coming back for seconds—maybe even thirds. Honey barbecue sauce is a delightfully sweet sauce that is great on chicken, burgers, and so much more. It isn't spicy or sour, so it's the perfect sauce for your most discerning young person. You can cook Honey bbq sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey bbq sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Not only is this sauce a favorite of every member of the family, it's easy to make and can be made in advance making dinner prep easy. In a medium to large pot, add all the ingredients and stir together over medium heat. Stir frequently until the brown sugar and honey have melted and the sauce just starts to bubble. When cool, place in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Honey bbq sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients for honey bbq sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat..
- Bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Remove sauce from heat and let cool.
- Store in an airtight glass container for up to 2 weeks..
Not overly sweet, and with a hint of smokiness, this honey bbq sauce recipe might be the best bbq sauce recipe I've ever made! Made with real, simple ingredients this honey barbecue sauce is WAYYYYYY better than anything that comes in a bottle off the grocery store shelf. Easy Honey BBQ Sauce – great as a marinade or for basting and slathering on grilled chicken, pork or beef. I've heard it said that " the secret's in the sauce." However, this sauce is a secret no more because I'm sharing it with you today! You might think that something as simple as Honey BBQ Sauce is a no-brainer recipe to develop.