AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting.
You can have AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting
- It’s 200 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 8 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 80 grams of sifted sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 150 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 150 grams of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 of medium banana.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of sugar sprinkles (optional).
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 100 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 300 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting instructions
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Put 12 paper cases in a muffin tin. Mash the banana (puree) with the lemon juice. Set aside..
- Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix well together. Add the sugar, oil, milk and yogurt, stirring continously until blended. Put the egg and whisk together. Add the banana puree and stir until well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until 2/3 full. Scatter the sugar sprinkles on top of each cake. Bake for about 20 minutes until firm and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack..
- To make the icing, put the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and beat together. Gently stir in the icing sugar..
- Spoon the icing on top of each cake. When ready to serve, slice the bananas and put 2 or 3 slices on top. Sprinkle over a little ground cinnamon. Serve..