Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza. Order Now & Choose No Contact Delivery to Have Your Papa John's® Pizza Left at Your Door! Put pizza sauce on crust Put mushrooms on top of pizza sauce Put chopped green onions on sauce Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza. Here is how you achieve it.
Add the onion and bell pepper. Top the pizza(s) with sliced avocado, minced parsley, and green onions. Alfredo sauce, feta and Parmesan-Asiago cheeses, fresh baby spinach and onion toppings. You can cook Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza
- It’s 1 bag of of shredded mozerella cheese.
- You need 2 lb of white bread pizza dough (made from bread machine recipe).
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 each of green onions.
- It’s 6 each of string cheese.
Spread the caramelized onions evenly over the cheese, then sprinkle the rest of the grated mozzarella and fontina over the onions. Distribute the chives over the pizza, if desired. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Spread the picante sauce mixture over the crust to the rim.
Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza step by step
- Make pizza dough in bread machine per instructions.
- Layout pizza crust and roll string cheese into crust, then bake for 5 min in oven 350°F to brown crust..
- Put pizza sauce on crust.
- Put mushrooms on top of pizza sauce.
- Put chopped green onions on sauce.
- Add ground turkey on sauce.
- Cover all toppings with whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Bake pizza at 400°F for 20-30 minutes, or until bottom crust is golden brown.
Top with the chicken, olives, onions and cheese. On a pizza crust, spread the. Notes To prepare the veggies: Kale and Spinach: place in your food processor and blend until finely chopped. Squeeze out as much liquid as you can using your hands. Broccoli: add the florets and stems to your food processor and pulse until finely chopped.