Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan. In the mood for Chicken Parmesan? Our Tomato Basil Sauce will kick it up a notch. Explore recipes that'll get everyone excited to eat.
MIX mayonnaise, mustard and Parmesan cheese in pie plate. Dip chicken into mayonnaise mixture, then into crumbs, pressing gently to coat well. A few years ago, I tried the parmesan chicken recipe off the Hellmann's mayonnaise jar. You can have Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan
- You need of The Chicken.
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast (filet each in to 2 pieces for a total of 6).
- It’s 2 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 16 oz of container French Fried Onion pieces.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of side dish.
- You need 1 packages of cavatalli pasta (or whatever you have on hand).
- It’s 2 quart of marinara sauce (homemade or store bought will work).
- It’s of chicken topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of marinara sauce (take some from what is portioned for the pasta).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar).
This recipe is filling all by itself but you could certainly add garlic toast or Texas cheese toast as a side or a vegetable Combine màyonnàise ànd pàrmesàn cheese in bowl, set àside. Gently pound chicken breàst hàlves between plàstic wràp to thin slightly ànd màke uniform pieces. Plàce pounded chicken on foil-lined bàking sheet. Sprinkle chicken with sàlt ànd pepper.
Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- marinade chicken breast in italian dressing about 10 minutes.
- empty container of fried onions in to a shallow dish and crunch up the big pieces with you fingers.
- add parmesan cheese to the onion pieces and mix together with a fork..
- fill large pot with water to boil for noodles.
- line baking sheet with parchment paper (can be used without the paper, it just helps with the cleanup).
- remove chicken from the marinade and roll in to the onion mixture.
- place on baking sheet – if needed press the onion mixture on to the chicken once on the sheet..
- place in preheated oven.
- warm marinara sauce in a sauce pan and once your water is boiling, add your noodles to the water.
- cook chicken in oven for about 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken). Once the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, spoon about 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce on each breast and then about 1/4 cup of the cheese. place pan back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- plate the chicken with noodles and sauce. can be served with salad and garlic bread.
In a food processor, combine fried onions & Parmesan, pulsing until finely ground. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, & mustard. Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then press into fried onions. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.