Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders. Description This flavor is so smoky you can almost smell the wood burning. Take for example these Smokey Mesquite BBQ Meatloaves where cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, and a blend of ground beef and pork were formed into savory loaves and topped with a smokey BBQ sauce. These were wonderful as an entree and leftovers make for a great sandwich filling!
Mesquite will add color to smoked meats, although it'll be a bit lighter in color than meat smoked with hickory or oak. "Smoky" and "mesquite" may be redundant, but the meal those words describe is transcendent. Mesquite seasoned chicken drenched in BBQ, with cheesy potatoes? With three new flavors including Smokey Mesquite BBQ, Spicy Chipotle Cheddar and Classic Four Cheese, you'll never run out of flavorful options. You can have Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of Kraft Fresh take Smokey Mesquite BBQ (variety package).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Bacon (chopped).
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kraft Hickory BBQ sauce.
- It’s 3 slice of Kraft Big Slice cheddar cheese.
- You need 12 of Hawaiian Rolls.
Find these flavors and the original Fresh Take varieties including Italian Parmesan, Cheddar Jack and Bacon, Savory Four Cheese, Southwest Three Cheese, Rosemary and Roasted Garlic, and Chili Lime. It's a match made in heaven for potatoes of any stripe—mashed, baked, au gratin, French fries, chips and wedges. Every box of Bitterman Infused Salts is a shortcut to a tastier meal. A sprinkle is all you need to bring flavor.
Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and non-stick spray or a Sil pat baking mat..
- In the Kraft Fresh Take Bag, use your hands to mix and combine the bag contents, ground beef and egg until evenly distributed..
- Roll the mixture into 1 1/2nd 2 inch meatballs and space evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- While the meatballs are baking, fry the bacon until crispy over medium-high heat. Remove bacon from skillet, leaving the grease in the skillet..
- Add the onions to the skillet and reduce heat to medium, stirring often until tender..
- Cut rolls in half and add one meatball to the bottom portion of each roll. Brush the tops with BBC sauce..
- On top of the meatballs add the cheese slices, bacon bits and grilled onions..
- Place under the broiler next to the roll tops for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Top the meatballs withe rolls and serve..
When you are looking for a great BBQ Catering service in Mesquite, Texas give us a call. A smokey BBQ blend of tomatoes, onions and cumin featuring Colby, Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.. (Colby, Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella, and Cheddar Cheeses [Milk and Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto . Ranch (EXTRA HOT!!) Southwest Heat (HOT!) Jalapeno & Ranch. Salt & Vinegar Old Fashion Kettle Corn. Cinnamon Toast Kettle Chips piled high, smothered in white queso, refried beans, jalapeños, sour cream, pico de gallo & guacamole. more Tom's Crispy Potato Snax Smokey Mesquite BBQ.