Very Easy! Crispy Snowball Cookies.
You can have Very Easy! Crispy Snowball Cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Very Easy! Crispy Snowball Cookies
- You need 90 grams of Butter (salted or unsalted).
- Prepare 140 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
Very Easy! Crispy Snowball Cookies instructions
- Place butter in a heat-resistant bowl. Cover with plastic film, and microwave to melt the butter completely. Add sugar and mix..
- Sift in flour and bring the dough into one clump..
- Divide the dough into about 20 balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340F/170C for 15-20 minutes. (Check the dough after baking for about 15 minutes. Bake until lightly browned.) Let them cool down completely, and dust with powdered sugar..
- For Christmas….
- To make a chocolate version: Sift in the cake flour and 2 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder together at Step 2.(You don't need to reduce the cake flour.).