Onion fried beef patties. Form beef into size of choice patties. Add oil to pan and heat on med high. Spray a non-stick skillet, and brown patties on both sides.
Place the ground beef balls onto the top of the onion mounds and flatten the beef firmly (use your palm) so the onion combines to one side of the beef. Add the beef, soft butter, seasonings, and egg to the onions in the mixing bowl and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon to blend thoroughly. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You can cook Onion fried beef patties using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion fried beef patties
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Remove the beef patties to a plate, and keep warm. When you have farm fresh, grass fed beef, the flavor is incredible. I have been a big fan of grass fed beef for a long time. Onion patties are quick and easy to make and come from the Amish.
Onion fried beef patties instructions
- Combine a quarter of chopped onion to beef and mix.
- Combine Worcester sauce,egg,breadcrumbs and seasoning to beef and mix..
- Form beef into size of choice patties..
- Add oil to pan and heat on med high. Add remaining onions and once onions start to sizzle add patties on top of onions.
- Brown patties on each side (4-5) mins.each side..
- Reduce heat to med. Add all patties and simmer about.15 mins.
- Add all patties cover and simmer about 15. Mins flipping halfway through..
They make great appetizers and snacks. Serve onion patties with ketchup, salsa, ranch dressing or any other kind of dip you and your family like. These patties taste a lot like fried onion rings. Place the patties in the refrigerator while you preheat a cast-iron skillet or stainless-steel frying pan over medium-high heat. The cold temperature will keep the fat from melting until it hits the hot pan.