Easy Rice Flour and Kinako Snowball Cookies.
You can have Easy Rice Flour and Kinako Snowball Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Rice Flour and Kinako Snowball Cookies
- You need 100 grams of Rice flour (or cake flour).
- It’s 20 grams of Kinako.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
Easy Rice Flour and Kinako Snowball Cookies step by step
- Combine the rice flour, kinako, and sugar in a plastic bag, and mix well. Add the vegetable oil, and massage the contents of the bag until evenly incorporated..
- Gradually add milk a little at a time..
- Roll the dough into small balls and arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake for about 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃, then place the baking tray on a cooling rack to cool..
- Put the powdered sugar on a tray and roll the cookies in the sugar while they're still hot..