Spinach and onions. When it is hot but not smoking add onions. Add spinach, but only for a minute or two, stir until just wilted. Directions Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
It's a healthy and low-carb option for any meal! This is hands-down the best sauteed spinach recipe you will make. It's healthy, delicious and goes with any main course. You can cook Spinach and onions using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and onions
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 27 oz of canned spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot vinegar sauce optional.
Melt the butter and heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mix in the crumbled bacon, garlic, and onion. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
Spinach and onions step by step
- Heat the spinach, undrained, in a pot add onions, salt, garlic, and butter..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Careful because the liquids will be absorbed by the onions..
- Add hot vinegar if you like. Serve hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358839-2015-vinegar-hot-pepper-sauce.
Add spinach and stir a minute or two, until spinach is just wilted. Remove from heat and add balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Sauteed Spinach and Peppers We often steam our fresh spinach and eat it plain. But this version dressed up with red pepper, onion and garlic is a nice change. It is really quick and tasty—and pretty, too.