Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn. Learn To Make A Healthy Salmon & Spinach Meal W/ An Easy Recipe From McCormick® Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn Chef Craig TCW T. The salmon pieces are marinated in a soy sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and garlic mixture which gives salmon a great flavor and a great balance between sweet and spicy. There's no way not to fall in love with this recipe from the first bite.
Finely chop lobes (flesh, pith, and all) and transfer to a small bowl (you should have. In a shallow dish, mix together the chilli sauce, soy, sesame oil, rice wine, garlic and ginger. Dip each filet into the bowl and coat the entire surface of the salmon with the sugar/salt mixture. You can cook Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn
- Prepare 4-6 of -4 ounce pieces Salmon.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger -minced -or 1/4 teaspoon Powdered Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Parsley, Finely Chopped.
- It’s 1 Ounces of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Ounces of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 2 ounces of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Above is the marinade.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of Salt sprinkle on the salmon just before baking.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper sprinkle on the salmon just before baking.
- Prepare of Couscous vegetables-(you can substitute different vegetables:).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn -drained.
- It’s 1/2 of of small sweet onion- diced small.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- You need 4 of small mushrooms -sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Toasted Couscous.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked couscous.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice–Add at the end.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter–Add at the end.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of fresh basil chiffonade cut –Add at the end.
See recipes for Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn too. In a small jug, whisk together the soy, rice wine or mirin, stem ginger and syrup, and garlic. Line a roasting tin with baking parchment and put the salmon in it. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn instructions
- Mix marinade together marinade salmon in a zip lock bag for 20 minutes.
- Place on a baking pan with parchment and bake at 350 degrees *Note (It takes about 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness to cook fish. The fish should flake when finished.).
- Couscous preparation.
- Sauté vegetables and lightly caramelize about 5 minutes. Set aside when done..
- To prepare couscous, place couscous in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly..
- Add 1 1/4 cups stock, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil..
- Remove from heat; cover and let stand 7-8 minutes..
- Fluff with a fork stirring the cooked couscous and add to combine the sauteed vegetables, lemon juice and melted butter and basil, stirring until butter melts. Adjust seasoning of needed.
- This works great with chicken and pork also. I would marinade then 4-6 hour and cook to the proper temperature..
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray. In a small bowl combine olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger. Asian sauce is made by mixing together the sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, red curry paste until honey is melted and blended beautifully with other ingredients. Serve this amazing salmon over rice, quinoa, or veggies.